Welcome to Cobl (Common Oblivion)! If you downloaded Cobl for itself, then you'll find that it significantly enriches the world of Oblivion: new races, new books, new ingredients, new foods, etc. There are no quests, but you'll find the world a better and more interesting place in many small and large ways.
If on the other hand, you downloaded Cobl because some other mod required you do to so, then... You'll still find the world a more interesting place! But you'll also get the benefit of having multiple mods work better together, and be richer, more powerful mods in themselves.
- === 1.73 [6/24/2014]
- * Please note, the changes in this version span almost five years. It is quite possible that there have been changes which I have either forgotten about or just didn't pay attention to and so don't really know about. I have listed everything I know of. My apologies to anyone for anything that has been missed, or if I've missed credits for work done or misassigned credit for work done. Really, I'm sorry, but with almost five years of development hell, please forgive me.
- * Added moldy ingredients [asQarne, Haama, Vacuity]
- * Added new lore ingredients [Vacuity]
- * Overhauled loot lists [Haama, Vacuity]
- * Created additional loot plugins for OOO, MMM and FCOM (Haama, Vacuity, Corepc]
- * Typos, minor errors [Probably quite a lot of people, thanks!]
- * Added [[#03ItemInterchange|Item Interchange]] v88 [Vacuity]
- * Other stuff which I don't know about [People who I can't name because I don't know what was done or who did it]