Lovergirl Race v1.0.2 (Dawnguard) by BSnake
Description: A custom race with chargen presets for my followers Charlotte, Nina, Scarlet, and Violet. Their racial ability/power are similar to Bretons' Resist Magic and Imperials' Voice of the Emperor. Based on Enhanced Character Edit.
Requirements: Dawnguard, Race Compatibility for Dawnguard
*Do not activate EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp at the same time as this mod. Bad things may happen to your game and/or save file.*
1) Extract this archive's contents to your Data folder and enable RaceCompatibility.esm and Lovergirl Race DG.esp in your mod manager.
2) Start a new game and choose Lovergirl as your race. This mod is standalone except for hair and the female skeleton, which depends on your installed ones.
3) If you can't change hair sliders during character creation, click Done and enter a name. Wait a bit for your quests/mods to load up, and then type showracemenu in console. Hair sliders should work now.
To change the included CBBEv3.1 body meshes/textures, BBLee III face textures, eye textures, brow textures, complexion textures, scar textures, and warpaints:
1) Replace the files in meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race or textures\BSnake\Lovergirl Race.
2) Make sure your files overwrite these using the same names, else they won't apply to the race.
3) Do not change femalehead.nif or the files in meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\faceparts.
Enhanced Character Edit - RAN46, tktk
RANs CharGen Morph - RAN46
Pretty Face for CBBE BBP v2.0 - A&K Team
BBLee III v1.0 - A&K Team
The Eyes of Beauty - LogRaam
Gizmodians Scars - Gizmodian, Xenius
Female Face Tattoo Warpaint - TairenSoul
CBBE v3.1 - caliente
Racial Compatibility for Dawnguard - TMPhoenix
Special thanks to speedynl for helping me acquire permissions from the A&K Team.
Tutorials Used: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10165
You may not upload this mod onto other sites.
Original Source: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29766